Shiatsu in Hospitals
with Diego Sanchez
OCTOBER 10th & 11th, 2015
HARA SHIATSU SCHOOL, Viennamore info and registration here
Goals and objectives
Students will learn:
– The needs of the critical illness patient
– Similarities between hospitalized patients and emergency relief situations
– Special Shiatsu techniques to work on a hospital bed.
– Useful pressure points (tsubos) to use in critical illness or critical situations
– Grounding techniques to keep the practitioner centered in unfamiliar environments.
– How to help the patient ground him/herself in moments of intense pain, or fear.
– Appropriate Meridian evaluation techniques for critical illness, surgery, end-of-life patients.
– Appropriate posture and internal body mechanics to work on patients in a hospital bed.
– How to work around medical equipment.
– How to deal with medical staff / emergency rescue workers
– How to face issues about life and death
2 day workshop. Basic knowledge of meridian system theory is required.
2 days, 14 hours training total, excluding lunch breaks.
3 of these hours cover safety issues and 1 hour 30 minutes covers ethics issues.
HARA SHIATSU GESMBH
MARIAHILFERSTRASSE 115 1060 WIEN Tel: 01 / 595 4848 Fax: 01 / 595 4880 Email: email@example.com