SIGN UP for our newsletter!
If you find yourself, or you work with people in a traumatic situation this seminar will help you to:
- Use your chakras to quickly create a space of grounded calmness for yourself and others, “in the middle of the storm”.
- Increase your perception of yourself and your environment, especially in times of danger or crisis.
- Recognize and change the things that make you feel threatened in your daily life.
- Let go and get rid of things you don’t need in your life.
- Connect to the strongest stream of energy we have access to: the Earth.
When our life seems in danger, either by trauma, disease, or unexpected circumstances like losing a job, or loved person, a whole set of energetic changes occur. Being “left out on a limb”, or “standing on shaky ground” are expressions that describe how our connection with the Earth is severed, we lose stability and we feel isolated and more vulnerable. This puts us at the mercy of the circumstances instead of us shaping them.
The Root Chakra is what connects us energetically to the Earth. When this connection is activated you are able to quickly feel stable, supported and safe. In this class we’ll learn a shamanic meditation technique to activate the Root Chakra in seconds.
THIS SEMINAR WAS RECORDED on April 10th 2014
a 90 minute online session
Diego Sanchez LMT (NY State) C.P. (AOBTA), Dipl. ABT (NCCAOM) MRSS (UK) has practiced and taught shiatsu and meditation for over 20 years. He worked as a volunteer giving shiatsu to rescue workers at Ground Zero, did shiatsu in the O.R. for open heart surgery patients along Dr Oz at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in NYC and specialized in working with critical illness patients with cancer, AIDS and end-of-life. He teaches shiatsu, meditation and shamanic energy healing in several European countries, the US and South America